Sunday, October 6, 2013

Update- CarePages

Update
Posted Oct 6, 2013 11:10am

Edit: REPOSTED FROM CAREPAGES

So I haven't been writing on this site as I've been using my blog to keep people updated.
My June check up was not so good as the doctor said my tumor had grown by 10%. My September check up was much better as my surgeon said she thought it may be the cut of the MRI images making it hard for the oncologist to see whether he saw growth or not. She also said as there is still tumor remaining, I need another surgery. I am getting another PET scan(which shows the tumor a little more clearly than an MRI) on October 24th and then seeing my surgeon to discuss the results on October 28th as well as seeing a different surgeon later that same day. I will be getting a second opinion and choosing which surgeon I want to use.
If you'd like to keep up with more of the updates, you can subscribe to my blog and the future updates will be emailed to you. You can also see past updates by just clicking around on the things I have written. I have also slowly been adding in the stuff we did for our cross country trip and things that come up in our family to different alternatives I am trying, so I like that I can keep everything updated all in one place and it isn't so much about only my cancer.
http://bucketlistfamily.blogspot.com/
I appreciate all the prayers, keep them coming.
Love,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment