Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Surgery #5- CarePages

Surgery #5
Posted Jul 26, 2017 12:27am

Edit: REPOTED FROM CAREPAGES

So I haven't used this in forever, but I'm trying to find a way for Sean to get the message out to everyone with tomorrow's surgery and this seems to be the easiest way at this point without him having to build an additional page to his company website, which he did for me, but is too complicated, so here we are back on this.
Anyways we're up in San Francisco at UCSF where Dr. Mitchel Berger will operate on me while I'm awake. I haven't yet had an awake craniotomy so I like to say, it was never on my bucketlist but will soon be checked off!!
Check in tomorrow is at 6am and surgery starts at 8:30am, lasting 4-6 hours. Don't expect an update before then as I'm not sure what Sean and the kids will be doing while I'm under the knife.
Thank you in advance for your thoughts and prayers.
Love,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment