Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Surgery- CarePages

Surgery

Posted Jan 25, 2012 11:19am

Edit: REPOSTED FROM CAREPAGES

We made the definite decision to have another surgery and it is scheduled for March 1st. I will still be getting the vaccine after the surgery. I had to put it off 2 weeks because Faith has a cheer competition in Dallas, TX at the end of February and I don't want to miss it. I had to miss her Vegas competition because of my last surgery in December. I just really want to be there for my kids as much as I can right now, because I don't know what the future holds.
Our new macrobiotic (plant based) diet is working out well. It's not as difficult as I thought it was going to be and I think that's because my wonderful husband is doing it with me. The hardest part for me is no sugar and I have a big sweet tooth. The no meat part isn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. The energy we feel is great. I didn't think I would have this much energy. We didn't put the kids on this diet, but they are only eating organic foods and mostly plant based foods, they even like tofu!

No comments:

Post a Comment