Sunday, December 18, 2011

New Surgery Date- CarePages

New Surgery Date

Posted Dec 8, 2011 11:19am

Edit: REPOST FROM CAREPAGES

We are 95% sure the surgery will now be on Wednesday, December 14th. The extra time comes as such a relief.
I'm still not sleeping very well, but last night the pharmacist said that I didn't have to do every 12 hours with the steriod (which is keeping me up) and that I should take it with dinner and breakfast. Then the anit-seizure meds every 12 hours exactly and if I take it around 8pm, she thinks it might help me with sleep. Last night I got 3 hours of sleep. But I am really enjoying online Christmas shopping in the middle of the night! New packages are arriving at our house daily!!
Thank you all again for all of the love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment